- The low-traffic sprezzos-announce Google Group features moderated announcements.
- You are strongly advised to subscribe to sprezzos-announce.
- The sprezzos-dev Google Group covers development discussion.
- It also receives copies of all Bugzilla mail.
- It also receives copies of all commits.
- This mailing list is quite data-intense.
- The sprezzos-users Google Group covers all other discussion.
Custom development and SLA-driven support for SprezzOS is available from Sprezzatech, the SprezzOS Project's commercial governing body and primary sponsor.
Bugs can be filed in our Bugzilla. Bugzilla will automatically mail changes to sprezzos-dev, so it's pretty much a superior place to report problems.